We, Socialmbuzz, may collect information about you in several different ways. Please take care when submitting information to us – the process of data collection may be automated and we may not recognize that you have provided us with incorrect, incomplete or sensitive data.We collect your personal data when:
- You register or use registration for our Services through Facebook Connect or “Sign in with Twitter” or by any other similar authentication means;
- You otherwise interact with Socialmbuzz, in particular when you use the “Sign In with Facebook” or similar button on our website; and/or
- You otherwise voluntarily provide such data, e.g. by registering with your e-mail address and password or by filling out and submitting a form made available to you through Socialmbuzz’s website or the Services.
We also may collect any personal data concerning you or any third party that you have chosen to make accessible to general public, e.g. through Facebook APIs or YouTube APIs, on various social networks or anywhere else on the internet.
For purposes of analysis and improvement of our Services, our servers may automatically record information when you visit our website or use some of our Services, including:
- IP address;
- Browser type and language; and
- Date and time of your request.
If our Services are purchased by an entity, it is the individual users within such entity’s organization who sign for our Services and whose personal data are collected, as described above. Where such entity provides us directly with any personal data of its employees or other individual users that it authorized to access the Services, it must have all necessary consents, permissions or registrations to process and to provide to us its employees’ or users’ personal data.
2. How we use the collected data?
We may use the personal data (even sensitive data) collected from you through your use of the Services. In addition, we may complement and combine your personal data that you provided to us with data collected from our other Services that you use and with data from publicly available sources.
Your personal data may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide the Services to you;
- For verification purposes (such as determining free trial eligibility);
- To provide a better user experience (including services that display customized content or advertising of our Services) and more seamless customer support;
- To improve and enhance our existing Services and develop new offerings;
- To contact you in the future regarding our Services;
- For marketing, advertising and sales purposes (see section Marketing communications, below); and
- For the purposes of product and market statistics, research and analytics, benchmarks and other analyses (see section Anonymous statistic, below).
3. When we share your data?
We share your personal or identifiable data with following third party:
- companies that are in the Socialmbuzz group which may be located anywhere
- our employees, subcontractors and service providers who assist us in our operation like website hosting providers, content management services and CRM tools. As on May 2018, our current providers include Zoho, AgileCRM, GetResponse, One.com, FB, Google, LinkedIn and other leading advertising platforms
- regulators and government authorities in connection with our compliance procedures and obligations
- a purchaser or prospective purchaser of all or part of our assets or our business, and their professional advisers, in connection with the purchase
- a third party to respond to requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity
- a third party, in order to enforce or defend our rights, or to address financial or reputational risks
- a rights holder in relation to an allegation of intellectual property infringement or any other infringement and
- other recipients where we are authorised or required by law to do so
4. How we use anonymous statistics?
We may use aggregated anonymised data derived from the personal data provided by you or collected by the program analytics for a number of purposes as outlined above. We may use such data in particular for our own statistics, for auditing, for the purposes of product and market research, for analytics (which helps us to improve our products, the range of products and to develop new technologies, products, and services), and for benchmarks and other analyses. Additionally, we may choose to publish such anonymised data and to share it with third parties outside of Socialmbuzz. We will not directly or indirectly transfer any data received from you to (or use such data in connection with) any ad network, ad exchange, data broker, or other advertising or monetization related toolset.
5. When we use your data to send marketing communications?
Your marketing communication preferences may be changed at any time by following the instructions below:
o If you would like to unsubscribe from an email sent to you, follow the ‘unsubscribe’ link and/or instructions placed at the bottom of the email.
o Alternatively, you can contact us using the details in the “Contact Us” section below to change your marketing communication preferences.
Please note that we may occasionally send you important information (including via email) about our Services that you are using or have used including changes to applicable terms and conditions and/or other communications or notifications as may be required to fulfil our legal and contractual obligations.
These important Service communications are not affected by your marketing communication preferences.
6. Where is your data stored?
Data collected from you may be transferred to, and stored and processed in any country in which Socialmbuzz, its affiliates, subcontractors, suppliers or other third party vendors maintain facilities. As of May 2018, we currently work with AgileCRM, Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Get Response, One.com and Zoho as our third party-vendors to store and process data. While we try that our third-party vendors comply with GDPR, we are not responsible for any gaps at their end.
8. When and how you can request to delete your data?
If your data is incorrect or if you don’t want us to process and use your data, you have the right to ask for correction in your personal data, and request blocking.
In addition, you may revoke your consent allowing Socialmbuzz to process your personal data at any time; however, in such case, we may no longer be able to offer you our Services.
If you have any concern with regard to protection of your personal data, contact us at:
Agate Block, #1106,My Home Jewel,MiyapurHyderabad, India